Manufacturing Precision Components For The Aerospace, Defense and Fluid Conveyance Industries For Over 38 Years
Welcome to K & A Machine & Tool, Inc.
Anticipating our customer’s needs and developing the processes to meet those needs have been inherent in K & A’s success from the beginning. Providing customers quality work with attentive service at a fair price. It was this idea that guided the company during its start in a residential garage in 1981. It is that same philosophy that leads us through the 21st century.
Today, K & A Machine & Tool is a state-of-the-art, 18,000 square foot facility located in Jackson, Michigan with a AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System. As a preferred supplier to some of the most demanding companies in the aerospace and fluid conveyance industries, we also possess research and development experience that includes close tolerance capabilities required in the growing medical technology field.
- High quality product, on-time delivery and top-notch customer service drive our daily operations. K & A employees are committed to serving our customers!
- Making the quality grade:
- Quality System certified since 2001
- Current Certification: AS1900D/ISO 9001:2015
- Dedicated Employees:
- K & A’s greatest asset is our employees, with our average employment tenure exceeding 12 years. This knowledgeable, trained staff and accessible management team are key to K & A’s infrastructure.
- K & A is currently accepting applications for motivated individuals with a team-oriented attitude.
Company Policies & Commitments
Through teamwork, innovation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Aerospace Quality Management System, we are committed to complying with requirements and by doing so, creating a higher standard of service and satisfaction.
Contact K & A Machine & Tool, Inc.
4821 W. Michigan Ave.
Jackson, MI 49201
Hours of Operation
K & A operates two full-time shifts, Monday through Friday. Our hours of operation are 5:00AM – 1:30AM
Mon – Thurs: 7:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM – 3:30PM